Redeemed.
There’s this simple yet very powerful and enlightening message which I’ve read somewhere in Facebook that says how the world was increasingly made to depress us, people. Why and how? Happiness isn’t very good for the economy. If we were happy for what we had, then why would we need more? This was just a really-really hard slap on the face. To make it short, the message ended really powerful as it says that being happy and contented with what we have would not be good for business.
We are so stressed about everything these days that we needed some reality escape even for just a second. A good laugh. That brings me to…
Hi people! Angel Cristinnell Fajardo Baroso is the name, 18 years of age and a current grade 12, Humanities and Social Sciences student in Philippine Christian University- Dasmariñas.
I would just like to share my hobby of sharing memes. Yep you read it right pal! This blog is about those memes we are all hype about since like… forever! And I think a lot of you has the same hobby as I am hahahaha so yeah we all know that memes are really bombs nowadays since they spread like wildfire not just for us teenagers, but for all ages. Literally memes are everywhere always hovering, so easy to access and get by just logging in to your social media accounts, specifically in Facebook! Just a reminder people this is my first blog ever so please excuse the cringeyness if there's such word as that hahaha
A little bit of trivia about memes people! According to Wikipedia, Internet meme commonly known as simply meme is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes from person to person via Internet. The word meme was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene.
With that being said, let us now proceed again hahaha so these are some of the reasons which I think were the reasons why memes are on a really-really bright spotlight these days and I also think that it would be really-really hard putting off that spotlight as of the moment.
First, aside from giving us the satisfaction of having a good laugh, memes give us the sense of belonging- the feeling of being part of something as we understand the intended meaning behind of it. The feeling of having to relate is what appeals to us the most. Like it was made to voice out and play out those scenarios in your head or even the things you’ve experienced. And having people to react on it gives you the idea that you are not the only person who has those kind of ideas.
Second, memes are not just made to kill time nor boredom but also to make us aware and give us the knowledge about certain things. For example, the battle about mental health problems specifically, the anxiety and depression. I have seen and read not just articles but a lot of memes about it giving us the awareness or the symptoms of those said mental health issues and by that we are able to know how to act accordingly upon those people who has it. How are we going to interact with them in the most- gentle manner possible, so we don’t trigger any of the two.
Lastly, memes give us both the motivations and inspirations. Personally, I really-really love sharing funny and sometimes naughty memes hehehe but what I like the most are those memes that actually give us these two, the motivations, the inspirational words/messages that only there we are able to get. Those ones that can enlighten us about ourselves, about life. Those memes which I have seen and read actually left a forever mark on my heart. Like it was able to pin point what I am feeling at that very exact moment.
This would be the end of this blog I hope you somehow enjoyed reading it! Please leave a comment down below if there are things you want to say about the topic. Thank you so much for putting time and effort on visiting my blog! Have a happy life a head of you!













This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI also like memes hahahaha nice work!
ReplyDeleteNice blog😅you really like memes ah😅😂sana mahawaan mo ko ng ganyang vibe😅😂yung nadadaan nalang sa memes ang sitwasyon😅😂
ReplyDeletevery interesting blog angeeel ❣️
ReplyDeleteNice work gurl. Keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteNice boog! Keep up the good work👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteMemes rule! Nice work, looking forward to your next post ��
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!
ReplyDeleteNice work..keep it up
ReplyDeleteNice work..keep it up
ReplyDeleteNice work..keep it up
ReplyDeleteNice blog. Memes are the funny but they make a big impact to the people nowadays.
ReplyDeletememes are everywhere.....hahahah nice keep it up
ReplyDeleteAs I've observed, u really love sharing memes. And I want u to know that, there are some memes you've shared which somehow helps me to motivate myself, and thank you Angel for that❤
ReplyDeletemuy bien, i love details in how you scratched the shallow and deep parts of what makes a meme meme, keep it up, love it! a little bit of polish but all in all good job 😁
ReplyDeleteThank you❤️
DeleteI also love memes, stress reliever!
ReplyDeleteMee too i love memes😂
ReplyDeleteWell Done! First time blogspot pero almost Perfect na.... And yeah I admit that Memes became my daily dose nowadays.
ReplyDeleteThank you❤️
DeleteKudos angel! ! Another way of expressing yourself through memes
ReplyDeleteThank you❤️
Deletedont be afraid be brave always fight for your self
ReplyDeleteSo that's why you always throwing jokes? Just Kidding! Keep sharing memes please! hahahaha love you!
ReplyDeletenice! 👏
ReplyDeleteI like the content, full of learnings through the way of memes✨
ReplyDeleteI like the content, full of learnings through the way of memes✨
ReplyDeleteI like the content, full of learnings through the way of memes✨
ReplyDeleteOhh that's nice
ReplyDeleteMemes is life! Looking forward to the watch you make your own memes hahahhah. Laugh always.
ReplyDeleteIlove Philippines they are so amazing,hope I can visit Philippines soon! Greetings from China chinat pero Hindi jinowa
ReplyDeleteSo Your a memer? Hmm HAHAHHA You have a nice blog so keep it up and i hope you enjoy making blogs
ReplyDeleteWonderfull! Thank you for making this very meaningful blog. It’s really nice to have poaitive outlook in life. You enlighten us on the benefits of memes. Continue to be happy and inpisration to orhers.
ReplyDeleteI like it. It really uplift me.
ReplyDeleteI like it. It really uplift me.
ReplyDeleteIts interesting. It somehow related on me because i really like to share some memes but the the intellectual memes. Keep up the goodwork and be strong. Hope someday you'll achieved what you are aiming for.
ReplyDeleteYesss memes is life! Good job Angel!
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading your blog, keep it up the goodwork dear... 👍
ReplyDeletei love memes too because everytime i open my facebook there's a lot of memes that make me laugh.
ReplyDeletehooray for memes! I wuv ur blogggg :>
ReplyDeleteMemes Is Life!!! Hahahahaha Nice blog!!! God Bless💕
ReplyDeleteI love the content girl. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteIn the memes can be found pleasure.I'll be given you 5 raise to 6 HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI'm not too fond of memes. But i enjoy reading your blog about it.
ReplyDeleteAnd how it satisfies people who read memes.
Continue sharing memes.
fascinating content! keep the hype up in sharing memes!
ReplyDeleteHi Angel! The introductory part of your blog really caught my attention.I think it would be nice if your readers will be updated with another blog post that discusses your thorough view of the initial topic you presented. 🙏 Looking forward to read more of your brilliant ideas. ❤️
ReplyDeleteNice blog! It's too late to read this time now. But I can't resist myself to finish it when I started. This is so informative. I love it. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteIt's worth it.
ReplyDelete